1.08.2010

One Week Down

One week of Winter 2010 semester, down.
Oh-so-many-more, to go.

I practiced the whole housewife thing today. My boys went up to Salt Lake together, leaving me with umpteen plus hours of free time. I did what any slightly-insane girl would do: homework. On a Friday. In an apron.

I made chocolate chip cookies to celebrate Jame's successful second interview at Marcus & Millichap (and for my Denmark bound cousin Elder Scott). I straightened up my room. I put on season 1 of Jon and Kate plus 8, so that I could really feel like a housewife in training with the chaos of children playing in the background.

And now I'm off to try and get a nasty blueberry stain out of my bedroom carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A documentary of one girl's time in Folsom, CA. Highlights noted of the surrounding area. Special appearances by Jay and The Dog.

this blog is powered by...

this blog is powered by...