1.13.2010

and i thought to myself... wow

Yesterday, en-route home from Salt Lake center Jame and I stopped at Barnes and Noble. Why, you might ask? For a treat, of course!

In an idea of sheer brilliance (which are swimming around in Jamison's head and multiplying as we speak), he suggested we read magazines while sipping our treats. Genius, I tell you! Genius!

He picked up a few architecture/home design magazines; I read photography books. Then I got bored, and switched to a magazine titled "Puppies!" (or something along those lines).

I learned through the magazine that spaying/neutering your dog causes your dog to be slightly less active than they would be fully-fertile.

less active?

i thought of xerxes, who is currently jumping on and off my bed as i type...
then i thought of fiona...

and then i imagined them in their full-spirited mode, increasing that slightly.

wow... sheer terror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A documentary of one girl's time in Folsom, CA. Highlights noted of the surrounding area. Special appearances by Jay and The Dog.

this blog is powered by...

this blog is powered by...