1.12.2010

My American Life

Lately, I've really been enjoying the podcast "This American Life"
I think you should enjoy this podcast, too.
Especially the one called "Frenemies" from 9/13/09. And the one from now, "2010" from 1/3/10.



Interestingly, I may have developed dyslexia. I often times have difficulties adapting to the change in year while dating my paper. I distinctly remember having difficulty with this in the second grade, and realizing that I would probably be plagued by this for life.
We were learning about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
I digress.
Anyways, I've been dating most of my papers "2001". Guess my subconscious wants me to return to Mrs. Loftus' 6th grade class.



Jamison has been taking a Marriage Prep class in Salt Lake. Anyways, this class has turned him into quite the philosopher and question-asker. Which essentially means that, during our rides back and the subsequent days, I am learning about myself (through answering his lecture-prompted questions) as well as learning about him, too! How lovely is life...?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A documentary of one girl's time in Folsom, CA. Highlights noted of the surrounding area. Special appearances by Jay and The Dog.

this blog is powered by...

this blog is powered by...