1.10.2010

lucky grace



Meet Lucky. The Scoville's Golden Retriever pup.

Full of energy.

Puppy breath and mini-teeth.

Apparently named "Lucky Grace", according to Leah.

My cousin Ty described it best when he said that the girls relationship with Lucky is one of love/fear.

"Lucky get you!" is what they say when Lucky decides to move from her chewing rag to your wrist, hair, clothes...

I think there are some mixed feelings about Lucky in the house.

I asked Kate if I could have Lucky - bring her home with me. "No!" she said.

When I asked the question to Leah, she looked at me, smiled, and said "Yeah..."

The Scoville's home just increased ten-fold in energy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A documentary of one girl's time in Folsom, CA. Highlights noted of the surrounding area. Special appearances by Jay and The Dog.

this blog is powered by...

this blog is powered by...