11.03.2009

Halloween

So, I recently traveled with my cousin's daughter, Beth, to San Diego. It was Gramma's annual Halloween party, an event which cannot be missed. Catered Italian cuisine, trick-or-treating around the neighborhood, cute kids in costumes, etc. I was lucky enough to know that The Xerx was being lovingly cared for by dear Jamison.


Bella, the new (to that family) weimaraner. They had just bought her that day. Needless to say, Bella was a little overwhelmed - but as adorable as ever.
Me and Brody... a little boy I babysit on occasion.
Taylor (Brody's older sister). She is such a beautiful little girl who I have watched grow up. It's kinda sad - somewhere between January (the last time I saw her) and October, she grew into a little girl. There is no longer anything baby-like about this girl. I often babysit Taylor, and I just have a blast!

This family also does themed Halloween costumes - adorable! This year they were all super-hero people. Taylor was Wonderwoman; Brody was Superman; and mom and dad were Superwoman and Batman, respectively. Last year Taylor was Jasmine, and Brody was Abu (the monkey). They go all out!

The whole gang of kids. I'd name them off, but I really have no idea who is who anymore. Especially in their little costumes. My gramma is in all black in the back. And, I have no idea who the other older woman is, stealing my Gramma's thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A documentary of one girl's time in Folsom, CA. Highlights noted of the surrounding area. Special appearances by Jay and The Dog.

this blog is powered by...

this blog is powered by...