11.01.2009

Fundamental Differences

There are several fundamental differences between boys and girls.
Besides the obvious, I have thought of yet another wonderful difference between the sexes.

I just spent a good 20 minutes making a card for dear Jame.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I know that he will thoroughly enjoy it, too.
But not to the extent that I enjoy it.
I highly doubt he will pleasure in the combination of orange, brown, lime and mint greens.
The colors channeling the season.
(If he does comment on the colors, I'll certainly know that he has read this)

I know he will love it.
But he doesn't know how much I loved making the card itself.
I really enjoyed it.  
So... in making a gift for him... I made a gift for myself too.
How wonderful is that.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kerstin, love your blog! I hope you don't mind that I read it...I have a habit of reading blogs and never leaving comments, but that's kinda lame--blog-stalking, I know. BTW, you are such a good writer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
A documentary of one girl's time in Folsom, CA. Highlights noted of the surrounding area. Special appearances by Jay and The Dog.

this blog is powered by...

this blog is powered by...