11.03.2009

a day in the life...

(after returning from the bathroom)
Jame: Look! I cleaned out all of the junk in your room!

And so, another helpful day with Jamison begins.
This boy brings so much love, help, and joy my way.
Not to mention laughs galore.

Here are some pictures from our day yesterday:

Can you believe that it's NOVEMBER?!?! Jame and I needed to soak up the remaining sun and nice weather with an evening walk on the tree streets.
It was, however, very hazy over Utah Lake. Grossness. I think the unseasonably warm weather sadly contributed to a fire (or two).

This picture was Jame's idea, and was surely the best turn out of the walk.

And the grapes smelled quite delish.

Jame and I both loved this creative fence. How beautiful!

The mini-molester.
For the fashion conscious child molester.
The lack of windows is a must for cars of these sorts.
And, true to form, there was an eerie man just sitting - waiting - for his next victim in the drivers seat.
Creepy.
Even creepier was that I was taking pictures of him, waiting for his next prey.

My favorite trees.
Apparently called Japanese Maple's.
Jamison claims these are prevalent in Portland.

Cute window!

My favorite windows.
They let the light in while keeping the privacy.
Wonderful!

A visit to Koda's...

Ok. She doesn't generally look this freaky. Still in the Halloween spirit, I suppose.

and...
after a lovely dinner made by Jame...
A delicious BBQ Chicken Salad
(yummmm)
then..
bedtime...
I was surely enthralled with the Jazz game.
By now, I'm sure Jamison just dreads hearing me ask:
"Will you scoot over a bit so I can put my head in your lap?"
I'm certain he only hears:
"Can I fall asleep on you for the next few hours?"

At least Xerxes was protecting me, while watching the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A documentary of one girl's time in Folsom, CA. Highlights noted of the surrounding area. Special appearances by Jay and The Dog.

this blog is powered by...

this blog is powered by...