9.20.2009

Sleeping Beauty

This pup has brought so much joy to my life. Yet he is a lot of work. When he's up, he's up - and so am I. I cannot tell you how many miles I must have walked around Provo by now, with this sweet addition to my life. However, he sleeps like his momma - anywhere, and like a rock. Here are some of the funny sleeping positions of the Xerx:

on the Xerxes couch during an evening cleaning session
on my bed during an afternoon cleaning session
post morning walk
my personal favorite: sleeping like a bird, head bent back, during a recent all night drive from San Diego to Provo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A documentary of one girl's time in Folsom, CA. Highlights noted of the surrounding area. Special appearances by Jay and The Dog.

this blog is powered by...

this blog is powered by...