After struggling with the packaging that Midol is encased in, I had an epiphany. Males dominate the pharmaceutical industry. How do I know this? If any man knew that he was going to bleed from his genetalia for 5 to 7 days, he would not encase the pain reducer in such difficult packaging. When I am experience my blessed monthly reminder that I may be fertile, I cannot even estimate how much time I waste getting those, and excuse me, damn Midol packages open. So much of my precious energy is expended on getting open those cases, for only ONE pill. Like that's gonna do any help, come on here.
I wonder, how many minutes per cycle do I waste with the packaging? Hours? Times that by 12 months, by 30 years?!?!? Half a life is wasted on Midol packaging!
And let's be honest here, the Male Midol would be in syringe form.
So girls of the future generation, put on those white lab coats. Let's help out.
And don't follow my footsteps.... I have never taken a chemistry class in my life. Bad choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment