10.13.2009

The Walk Progression

This dog is seriously like having a kid. But a kid that does not nap nearly enough. Here is the walk progression, i.e. what Xerxes does to me to force me off the computer.

1. The sighing phase. I receive a series of dog sighs into my ears. Eye contact must not be made on my part, or the crying phase will be initiated.

2. Head in lap, while on the computer. Peaceful. Innocent. Point is made, along with some emphatic sighs into the lap.

3. Peek-a-boo! Head butting my elbow so that I can't type. (This also works for knocking the texting cell phone out of an unsuspecting hand) Notice the increased frenzy in the eyes.
4. The unsuspecting lick to the face. Nothing I love more than that, especially since I'm allergic to dog saliva and break out in a rash.
5. The one armed plea. This is where I receive blows to the body to get me off the computer.
6. The two armed plea (also known as the tackle)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I have been intrigued by all of the posts that I read before this one, but his is hilarious. LOL! It is like having a kid. WOW! Love the pics from the computer. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
A documentary of one girl's time in Folsom, CA. Highlights noted of the surrounding area. Special appearances by Jay and The Dog.

this blog is powered by...

this blog is powered by...