Happy Halloween everyone.
Today is surely my least favorite holiday of the year
(although, under Jame's view, no school off = no holiday)
Although, I must admit... I kinda do like the free chocolate practically thrown at you.
How great is that?!?!
Trust me, I already raided Gramma's candy bowls last night. Those little ones in costumes are NOT getting the best of the 100 Grands and chocolate caramels.
So, while dropping Beth off last night... I surely filled up on chocolate.
I spent some wonderful quality time with Beth. She is a truly funny gal.
We marveled at the women in high-heels at the airport
Why? That doesn't make sense?
There were a surprising amount of them, you know...
And at the bikers - the hundreds of bikers - that kept circling the airport.
Some, even, in costume...
I picked out a lovely new outfit for the day today. No costumes for me, thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment