12.23.2008

Funny Out-takes

I have so many dear pictures of these beautiful babes just sitting on my laptop, taking up space.  I thought I might share a few of my favorite out-takes with the cyber world.  

Kate's first picture with my camera
Discovering that she doesn't quite like the flash...
Self-portrait
Making funny faces for Daddy
Curiosity

As you can see, dear Kater-bug has really warmed up to the camera quite nicely in these past 6 months.  I cannot believe how fast she has grown - and how many pictures I've taken of her!  I think her parents are starting to get sick of it... but their girls are just so dang cute! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A documentary of one girl's time in Folsom, CA. Highlights noted of the surrounding area. Special appearances by Jay and The Dog.

this blog is powered by...

this blog is powered by...