4.17.2010

Fun with Jamison

On reading day Wednesday (I think?) Jamison and I went for a walk to Subway and then had a picnic at the park. I waited outside Subway while Jamison ordered for me, as for some reason they just don't like Xerxes in food establishments.

As Xerxes and I were waiting on the street, daydreaming and peeing on trees, flocks of mini-vans and suburbans descended upon the elementary school like locus. It was amazing. Quiet sleepy neighborhood and BAM! At 2:57 precisely the neighborhood was poppin.

And poppin it was. As Jamison and I walked to the park through the swarms of children, a chubby asian boy carelessly let his orange balloon kiss the chain link fence. Once the sound hit our ears, Jamison jokingly said to me "Hit the ground!"

Thank goodness we were in a sleepy neighborhood, and not another one... or that joke may have been a true remark to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A documentary of one girl's time in Folsom, CA. Highlights noted of the surrounding area. Special appearances by Jay and The Dog.

this blog is powered by...

this blog is powered by...