
this birthday week was pretty dang awesome. my birthday went completely unnoticed by laymen folk (i.e. no singing at Red Robin, no awkward "Happy Birthday!" by classmates/singing, etc.) but my loved ones definitely remembered my birthday!
i had declared this week to be one of celebration. many cupcakes were consumed. my hips, bum, and belly are not thanking me for that... but i can still squeeze into my pants. barely.
i have a date with david douglas in a few minutes, and i'm planning to get dreadlocks. gonna graduate with a bang!
or maybe just a trim, but w/e. i haven't had a haircut in months. i'm actually going to have to pay attention in classes now, as I (presumably) won't have any split ends to pick at.
byu, however, did NOT participate in my celebratory week. i just finished my big term paper (yay!) for one of my classes, and I only have two more papers before finals (double yay!).
Happy birthday week! I'm a fan of extending the celebration.
ReplyDelete