
Yesterday I was crusin our local DI (like a Goodwill, but owned by Mormon peeps). Now if you have never been to these blissful stores, you are out of luck. Once you get past the stench (did someone shart in here?), there are many treasures to be discovered.
Let me tell you, oh the treasures you may find. My personal favorite is to go in and look at the 'glassware' section. I usually do not allow myself a cart, for who knows how many vases i'd come home with? These vases are BEAUTIFUL (well, some of them). While I tell myself I'll buy only one or two, I usually come to the register with an armful of treats. Which costs about 5 bucks total. Try getting THAT price at your local department store.
I'm also going to start a new company. Maybe. Where I buy furniture, refurbish it, and then sell it for reasonably marked up prices. Seems like fun! I've been thinking about the economy, how I am projected to live until like 120+ with all of the advances in medicine, and how I'll only be raising kids for like 30 plus years of my life. Seems like a little hobby/business might be a good idea to help finance living forever and ever. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment