7.12.2010

my bad...


Yes, I know.  I've been ignoring my blog.  Again.  What's new.

I'm enjoying a particularly interesting time in my life where I'm essentially a 13-year-old (no real life responsibilities, no job opportunities) yet with reminders of a legitimate life constantly (grad school papers, Provo utility bills still finding me)

I'm not sure how Xerxes is enjoying himself.  I think he misses Utah and all the things and people that come with that state, but also enjoys life here at my parents too.  

I have a feeling that is one of those adult things...  wherever you are, the you'll always be missing someone.  But the secret is to enjoy where you are ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A documentary of one girl's time in Folsom, CA. Highlights noted of the surrounding area. Special appearances by Jay and The Dog.

this blog is powered by...

this blog is powered by...