4.28.2009

traveling from utah-california

This past week was the first time that I made the trip from Utah to San Diego all by myself :)  While some individuals may be nervous to make this long journey alone, I was quite content to do it by myself, and actually insisted on it.  I'm very glad that I did.  It was so wonderful, being able to stop whenever and where-ever I wanted (our family usually has a set of standard places and gas stations we stop at out of routine, and it was nice to be able to establish my own tradition).  Sulfurdale?  Passed that one up.  I discovered that Beaver UT's Chevron station is old-fashioned, in that they pump your gas, clean your car, etc. FOR YOU.
Utah is just so beautiful.  I absolutely love it.  


I have a propensity to encounter weird things when I drive.  Fires...

Dust twisters (ok, not too weird)

and some type of sand storm in Death Valley...

weirdness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A documentary of one girl's time in Folsom, CA. Highlights noted of the surrounding area. Special appearances by Jay and The Dog.

this blog is powered by...

this blog is powered by...